Subject: Zero Cents Per Minute Calling

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2001 07:59:15 -0400

WELCOME
TO THE FUTURE OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS

Talk all
you want.

No per minute charges.

No Contracts.

No switching Carriers.

Progressive
Technologies

now offers

UNLIMITED Long Distance Calling

Starting At $49.95 Per Month

Zero Cents Per Minute Calling.

No Hidden Fees - No Contracts

In-State and Out of State Long Distance are Covered

ANYONE can benefit. Travelers, Students, and Business People.

Pay By the Month

No Time Restrictions

Use From Any Phone

Outstanding Quality Service

Receive
More Information About This Plan Here!*

-
The Future Is Now -

*By clicking on any of the above
links, you agree to and are requesting to receive more information

from our company regarding our products and services.

We are an Internet Notification
Company that instantly notifies you in advance of new technologies available
to the public. You've qualified for our notification service through one of
the following: web site registration, search engine registration, or one of
several opt in email campaigns. To be removed from all future mailings from
our company, simply click here and enter
the email address you would like to have removed.

We strongly oppose the use of SPAM email and do not want anyone who does not wish to receive our mailings to receive them. As a result, we have retained the services of an independent 3rd party to administer our list management and remove list.
This is not SPAM. If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please click below and enter your email at the bottom of the page. You may then rest-assured that you will never receive another email from us again. http://www.removeyou.com

The 21st Century Solution. Client I.D. Number 022481