Subject: Payoff all Your Bills!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 21:20:25 -0700

****************************************************************
Consolidate all your debt into ONE, EASY monthly payment!

We will help you:

*Eliminate interest charges
*Waive late fee charges
*Improve your credit rating

And best of all, lower your monthly payments
by 40%-60% and KEEP MORE CASH IN YOUR POCKET!

Take just 1 minute to complete our Credit Card Consolidation
Form and one of our experienced professional consultants will 
contact you!

http://thedebtconsolidation.com

There is no obligation and our service is fast and free!
All information is kept strictly confidential.

******************************************************************
Since you have received this message you have either responded to 
one of our offers in the past or your address has been registered with us.  If you wish to be removed please reply:
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove 
******************************************************************

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$