Subject: Connectathon 2003 -> NFSv4 testing

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 17:45:11 -0600

Note the announcement below.  NFSv4 is on the list for testing at
Connectathon 2003.

-- 
Spencer

---

Get ready for Connectathon 2003!  The 17th annual interoperability
testing event for engineers only will be held Feb. 27-March 6, 2003 in
San Jose, California.  For the past 2 years, Connectathon booth space
has sold out!  Get your registration forms and fees in early and take
advantage of registration discounts available through December 31st.

Connectathon, sponsored by Sun Microsystems, Inc., hosts over 50
companies annually in an effort to test and debug source code which
utilize the following technologies and protocols:

NFS versions 2, 3 and 4
NFS over RDMA
NFSv4 replication and migration
Lock Manager
Kerberos
Automounter
IPv6
IPsec
NDMP
Mobile IPv6
Secure Shell
CIFS

Based on demand, in addition we are considering to offer:
Diameter/AAA
SCTP
LDAP
DHCPv6

If you are interested in testing any of the above 4 protocols, please
send a note to [email-masked] and we'll gauge interest.  Or if you have a
suggestion for another technology, feel free to contact us as well.

Testing continues 24 hours per day.  Technology testing coordinators
will organize testing procedures and test suite material.  In addition,
there will be seminars and speakers addressing various topics.

The registration deadline is February 7, 2003.  But don't wait that
long!  And Early Bird Discount on booth fees is available to those who
register and pay by December 31, 2002.  For the past 2 years,
Connectathon has sold out of booth space.  Please get your registration
materials in quickly to avoid disappointment.  Go to
http://www.connectathon.org to download all forms and information.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Audrey Van
Belleghem at [email-masked] or (408) 358-9598.

We look forward to seeing you at the 17th annual Connectathon event!

Audrey Van Belleghem
Connectathon Manager