Subject: [nfsv4] WG last call requested on draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc1832bis-01.txt

From: Mike Eisler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 08:01:51 -0700 (PDT)

Please issue a working group last call on this document, so that it
may be submitted to IESG as a full Standard.
_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4

---

From: Robert Thurlow <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 15:02:37 -0600 (MDT)

> may be submitted to IESG as a full Standard.

Thanks, Mike; we agree this is ready for WG last call.

Working group last call starts today, June 9 2003, and will
end June 23, 2003 (two weeks from today).

The I-D contains minor edits to RFC1832 to permit advancement,
including splitting out normative/informative references
and noting IANA considerations.  Please review this and
send any comments to the WG alias.

Rob T