Subject: [nfsv4] NFSv4 bakeathon in October (NFS vendors conference held separately)

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 10:27:24 -0500

Sun Microsystems will be hosting the NFS version 4 bakeathon the week
of October 20th at the Sun facility in Austin, TX.

More details on the bakeathon and registration will be coming later.

Unlike previous years, the NFS industry conference will be held
separately.

To learn more about this year's NFS industry conference and its
coverage of NFS version 4 implementation, migration or deployment,
see http://www.nfsconf.com for details and call for papers.

In brief, this year's conference will include a set of tutorial
sessions for the technical audience along with the normal topic
coverage in regular conference format.  The NFS Industry Conference
will be held Sept. 22-24, 2003 at the Hilton in Santa Clara, CA.

Spencer

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4