Subject: Re: [nfsv4] NFSv4 WG Agenda (4 June 2003)

From: Peter Staubach <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 09:10:30 -0600 (MDT)

> 
> Please note all I-Ds that are to be discussed are listed and pointers
> provided.
> 

What about the possiblity of a conference call?  I'd like to listen
in and participate in some of the discussions, especially the ones
in the afternoon.  I wasn't able to get travel though...

	Thanx...

		ps

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4

---

From: "William A.(Andy) Adamson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 11:46:07 -0400

unfortunately, there is no conference call facilities at the interim WG 
meeting location....

-->Andy Adamson