Subject: URGENT ASSISTANCE

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:51:51 +0100

Dear Friend ,
With close inquiries made about you ,I believe you can handle this matter.I
humbly seek your assistance in a matter that needs utmost trust and confidence.
I am MR JOSEPH SANUSI (MBA,ACIS)and I am the bank manager to Zennith bank
in the federal republic of nigeria. There is an account in my bank that
has not been updated in the last nine years and it has the sum of u.s $15,000,000.
This money has no beneficiary and evere investigations show that the account
belongs to a foreign company belonging to ENGR. JAMES HARBART.who died a
couple of years ago. Right now, I am willing to give you 20% of the total
sum as your own share if the money is transferred into your account. The
nature of your business is not relevant for the success of this transaction.
I have taken all necessary precautions to make sure that the transaction
is 100% risk free and it is believed that this transaction will be completed
within seven working days. I require you to send me your private email addre!
! ! ! ! ! ss, phone and fax number for an easy and well secured communication.
Please you must keep this transaction secret at all times until you have
received the fund in your account. I am looking forward to your urgent response.
And please contact me with this email address
Best regards
MR.JOSEPH SAMUSI 

__________________________________________________
Broadband from an unbeatable £15.99!

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband/home.html?code=SM-NL-11AM