Subject: [nfsv4] Affiliation Clarification and Introduction

From: Ted Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 13:42:57 -0400

It occurs to me that my posting messages here using my non-work address 
may be unintentionally misleading to some.  My appologies for not 
clarifying this earlier, if anyone has been confused.

I am using this [email-masked] address for purely practical 
reasons such as spam avoidance and choice of mail reader.  I am the same 
person as ota at us dot ibm dot com and the address ota at almaden dot 
ibm dot com works as well.  I formerly posted from [email-masked] with 
more or less continuity of employment, but that email address no longer 
works.

By way of context, I am in the same group at Almaden as Leo Luan and 
Manuel Pereira, others at IBM I work with more or less closely depending 
on the situation.

Ted Anderson
IBM Almaden Research Center

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4