Subject: [nfsv4] Jan 12th conference call agenda (directory delegations)

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 10:12:41 -0600

An NFSv4 conference call will be held today.
The time of the call is:
	3pm ET, 2pm CT, 1pm MT, Noon PT

The conference call information is the same as last week.
If you need a reminder about the callin info, please send me email.

Agenda:
	- Review of action items
	- Directory delegations based on Dave Novecks WG email from Sep 9th
	see: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/nfsv4/current/msg02112.html

Spencer

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4

---

From: "David Gutierrez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 12:01:53 -0600

Spencer,
Please send me the reminder information for this concall.

David

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [nfsv4] Jan 12th conference call agenda (directory delegations)
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 10:12:41 -0600
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: from bay0-mc10-f6.bay0.hotmail.com ([65.54.245.46]) by 
bay0-imc3-s2.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.211); Thu, 12 
Jan 2006 09:32:18 -0800
Received: from megatron.ietf.org ([132.151.6.71]) by 
bay0-mc10-f6.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.211); Thu, 12 
Jan 2006 08:15:33 -0800
Received: from localhost.cnri.reston.va.us ([127.0.0.1] 
helo=megatron.ietf.org)by megatron.ietf.org with esmtp (Exim 4.32)id 
1Ex54J-0000Oa-Ae; Thu, 12 Jan 2006 11:12:55 -0500
Received: from odin.ietf.org ([132.151.1.176] helo=ietf.org)by 
megatron.ietf.org with esmtp (Exim 4.32) id 1Ex54G-0000OV-Rjfor 
[email-masked]; Thu, 12 Jan 2006 11:12:52 -0500
Received: from ietf-mx.ietf.org (ietf-mx [132.151.6.1])by ietf.org 
(8.9.1a/8.9.1a) with ESMTP id LAA27840for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 12 Jan 2006 
11:11:30 -0500 (EST)
Received: from nwkea-mail-1.sun.com ([192.18.42.13])by ietf-mx.ietf.org with 
esmtp (Exim 4.43) id 1Ex5BM-0000Sr-J2for [email-masked]; Thu, 12 Jan 2006 
11:20:15 -0500
Received: from jurassic.eng.sun.com ([129.146.56.144])by 
nwkea-mail-1.sun.com (8.12.10/8.12.9) with ESMTP id k0CGChdK008133for 
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 12 Jan 2006 08:12:43 -0800 (PST)
Received: from 
spencer-sheplers-powerbook-g4-15.local(vpn-129-150-32-219.Central.Sun.COM 
[129.150.32.219])by jurassic.eng.sun.com (8.13.5+Sun/8.13.5) with ESMTP 
idk0CGChQ7169321for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 12 Jan 2006 08:12:43 -0800 (PST)
Received: by spencer-sheplers-powerbook-g4-15.local (Postfix,from userid 
76367)id C7D6714CFD7; Thu, 12 Jan 2006 10:12:41 -0600 (CST)
Mail-Followup-To: [email-masked]
<https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4>,<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe>
List-Archive: <http://www1.ietf.org/pipermail/nfsv4>
List-Post: <mailto:[email-masked]>
List-Help: <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=help>
List-Subscribe: 
<https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4>,<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>
FILETIME=[6A64A550:01C61793]

Agenda:
	- Review of action items

Spencer