Subject: [nfsv4] Presentations for Connectathon 2006

From: Tom Haynes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 23:07:19 -0600

Just a friendly reminder to submit presentations proposals for 
Connectathon 2006. You can do so on your application form.

 From www.connectathon.org:

Connectathon Talks: Beyond interoperability testing, Connectathon is 
also a venue for technical presentations related to networking. This 
year's talks will run 2-5pm each day, Tue. Feb. 28 - Thurs. March 2.

You can also contact me with questions about the presentations.

Thanks,
Tom

And from the registration form:

      SECTION 4: Technical Talk or Works-in-Progress Sessions

Would you like to give an informal presentation or lead a discussion 
about any of the following topics listed above ?
If so, please provide a talk title, brief abstract and name(s) of 
person(s) giving the talk below and we will contact you:

Talk title: 
________________________________________________________________

 Abstract: ________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________

 Time Required (incl questions): ___ 60 min ___ 30 min

 Presenter(s) Name(s): 
________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4