Subject: [nfsv4] Jan 26th conference call agenda (4.1 document contents)

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 21:54:46 -0600

An NFSv4 conference call will be held today.                                     
The time of the call is:                                                         
        3pm ET, 2pm CT, 1pm MT, Noon PT 

Agenda:                                                                        
                                                                               
	- Discuss the table of contents draft and drive to consensus.

Action Items:
-----------

AI001: Spencer to complete dot-x with 4.1 operations and post for review

AI002: Spencer to follow up with David Robinson on the current stateid
proposal to close discussion.

AI003: Spencer to complete draft table of contents for NFS4.1 I-D in the 
context of making it a "complete" document

AI005: Saadia Kahn to work with Spencer on the directory delegations 
section of the NFS4.1 I-D to close on structure and issues

AI006: Dave Noveck to work with Spencer on directory delegation issues: 
see AI005

AI008: Tom Talpey to post about end-of-file pNFS issue and relation to 
sessions

AI009: WG to make sure we come to closure on the pNFS reclaim bit and 
Spencer to reflect the decision in the NFS4.1 I-D

AI010: Spencer to make clarification in the NFS4.1 I-D about the 
assertion that directory delegations should not be dependent on sessions.

AI011: Spencer to forward Brian Wickman(?) and Bruce Field's questions 
regarding directory delegations/notifications to working group.

AI012: Dave Noveck to review his Sept. 9th email and send an update in 
light of January 12th's discussion.

AI014: Arun swaron Jagathee to raise question about read-only replica's 
effects on directory delegations to NFSv4 WG alias.

AI015: Spencer to add Implementation IDs to the minor version I-D.

AI016: Mike Eisler to send Spencer Implementation ID text for the minor 
version draft.  See: AI015

AI017: Steve Fridella to write up sample text for the pNFS reclaim bit 
proposal and send out for review.

AI018: Dave Noveck to do a write-up clarifying the different corner 
cases being remedied by the introduction of the RECLAIM_COMPLETE 
operation.  First the text will be sent to Bruce, if they reach 
consensus, the text will be sent to the WG.

AI019: Dave Noveck to draft a proposal for adding a new attribute 
stating whether or not the server supports RECLAIM_COMPLETE.  First the 
text will be sent to Bruce, if they reach consensus, the text will be 
sent to the WG.

AI020: Dave Noveck to send a write-up to the WG about the outstanding 
issue regarding CB_RECALL_ANY and servers that may have different 
classes of storage.

AI021: Spencer to remind Tom Talpey of his AI.  See: AI008

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4