Subject: [nfsv4] Jan 19th conference call agenda (dir deleg, reclaim, pnfs)

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 11:54:49 -0600

An NFSv4 conference call will be held today. (Jan 19th)
The time of the call is:                                                         
        3pm ET, 2pm CT, 1pm MT, Noon PT                                          
                                                                                 
The conference call information is the same as before.
If you need a reminder about the callin info, please send me email.              
                                                                                 
Agenda:                                                                          
        - Continue --
	  Directory delegations based on Dave Novecks WG email from Sep 9th
          see: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/nfsv4/current/msg02112.html
	- consensus on pNFS reclaim bit
	- consensus on RECLAIM_COMPLETE 

Spencer

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4