Subject: [nfsv4] Feb 9th conference call agenda (review of action items)

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 10:09:56 -0600

An NFSv4 conference call will be held today. (Feb 9th)
The time of the call is:
        3pm ET, 2pm CT, 1pm MT, Noon PT

The conference call information is the same as before.
If you need a reminder about the callin info, please send me email. 

Agenda:
	Review action items

Action Items:
------------------

AI001: Spencer to complete dot-x with 4.1 operations and post for review

AI002: Spencer to follow up with David Robinson on the current stateid
proposal to close discussion.

AI005: Saadia Kahn to work with Spencer on the directory delegations
section of the NFS4.1 I-D to close on structure and issues

AI006: Dave Noveck to work with Spencer on directory delegation issues:
see AI005

AI008: Tom Talpey to post about end-of-file pNFS issue and relation to
sessions

AI009: WG to make sure we come to closure on the pNFS reclaim bit and
Spencer to reflect the decision in the NFS4.1 I-D

AI010: Spencer to make clarification in the NFS4.1 I-D about the
assertion that directory delegations should not be dependent on sessions.

AI011: Spencer to forward Brian Wickman(?) and Bruce Field's questions
regarding directory delegations/notifications to working group.

AI012: Dave Noveck to review his Sept. 9th email and send an update in
light of January 12th's discussion.

AI014: Arun swaron Jagathee to raise question about read-only replica's
effects on directory delegations to NFSv4 WG alias.

AI015: Spencer to add Implementation IDs to the minor version I-D.

AI016: Mike Eisler to send Spencer Implementation ID text for the minor
version draft.  See: AI015

AI020: Dave Noveck to send a write-up to the WG about the outstanding
issue regarding CB_RECALL_ANY and servers that may have different
classes of storage.

AI022: Spencer to follow up with WG to see where interests in CCM lie
with respect to Minor Version I-D.

AI023: Spencer to talk to Nico Williams to see if there is any ground
work that needs to be laid in NFSv4.1 for channel bindings.

AI024: WG to send email to Spencer if there is something that you feel
really needs to be addressed in the errata to be included in the Minor
Version I-D.

AI025: Spencer to follow up with WG on utf8 and stringprep issues.

AI027: Spencer to resolve the issue of the new operation for lookup of
the parent directory in the context of SECINFO being named the same as
the existing lookup operation in the table of contents draft.

AI028: Spencer to research the group's options with regard to document
and issue management related to this effort.

AI029: Spencer to create a draft of the contents for the Minor Version
I-D.  This will be done once the table of contents draft has sat for a
few days in order to address any questions or comments that come from
the WG.

AI030: Tom Talpey and Dave Noveck to work on text clarifying the
interactions between the reclaim-related operations and Sessions.

AI031: Paul Mazzurana to post questions to the WG alias regarding the
reclaim-related operations proposal.

AI032: Andy Adamson to post questions to the WG alias regarding section
8.14.1 of RFC 3530 and the issue of state migration.

AI033: Steve Fridella to post write-up to the WG alias regarding the
scenarios that would cause a client to have to replay writes.

AI034: Mike Eisler to track the suggestion of deprecating NFS4ERR_MOVED in NFSv4.0 and replacing it with NFS4ERR_MOVED_DATA and NFS4ERR_MOVED_DATA_AND_STATE in NFSv4.1.  See: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/nfsv4/current/msg02568.html

Attendees:
--------------

Lisa Week - Sun Microsystems
Sam Falkner - Sun Microsystems
Spencer Shepler - Sun Microsystems
Brian McCorkell - IBM
Mario Wurzl- EMC
Serge - Hummingbird
David Black - EMC
Garth Goodson - NetApp
Steve Fridella - EMC
David Sheffield - IBM
Tom Talpey - NetApp
Dave Noveck - NetApp
Todd Pisek - Sun Microsystems
Paul Mazzurana - IBM
Mike Eisler - NetApp
Tom Vanderputten - EMC
Saadia Khan - NetApp
Bruce Fields - CITI
Andy Adamson - CITI
Trond Myklebust - CITI
Tom Haynes - Sun Microsystems

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4