Subject: [nfsv4] NFSv4.1 conference call for June 6th at 10am CT

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 20:43:03 -0500

We will hold an NFSv4.1 conference call on June 6th at 10am CT for one hour.

The conference call number is the same as before and please email me
if you need it.

The current agenda items are what Dave proposed.  Any others that need
to be added?

Agenda:

- Current status of the next NFSv4.1 I-D update

- Review of Sessions and pNFS related issues in tracker

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4

---

From: "Khan, Saadia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 17:37:33 -0700

We also need to have directory delegations on the agenda, to discuss
remaining issues and how to move forward on them.

Saadia 

-----Original Message-----
From: Spencer Shepler [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 6:43 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [nfsv4] NFSv4.1 conference call for June 6th at 10am CT

We will hold an NFSv4.1 conference call on June 6th at 10am CT for one
hour.

The conference call number is the same as before and please email me if
you need it.

Agenda: