Subject: [nfsv4] Mac OSX 10.4 NFS Version 4 client

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 16:30:03 -0400 (EDT)

First off, I apologize for sending this to several lists, but I didn't know
which one(s) would be appropriate.

If anyone is interested in trying an NFS Version 4 client (including Kerberos
support) on xnu-792.6.70 (Mac OSX 10.4.6 on PPC or Darwin8.0.1 on x86), you can
download the patch from (currently Beta test, I'd say):
ftp.cis.uoguelph.ca:/pub/nfsv4/darwin-port/xnu-client.tar.gz

There is also a "Readme" file and a primitive web page at:
http://www.cis.uoguelph.ca/~nfsv4

If you are interested in seeing further announcements related to this,
please join [email-masked]. I'll try and refrain from spamming these
lists with announcements most of you aren't interested in.

Just in case you are interested in it, rick
ps: If you have already downloaded the patch, you should do so again,
    since I just updated it a few minutes ago.

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4