Subject: [nfsv4] Agenda items for v4.1 call (6/13/06)

From: "Noveck, Dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 02:57:54 -0400

This is what I have so far.  Please feel free to suggest additional
topics.

	Brief followup on items from previous call.  Should be very
short, on the order of a minute each.  Brief report on progress since
the last call, things blocking progress, and estimated completion (where
appropriate):

		Next Spec draft and posting of XML draft source (S.
Shepler).
		 
		Sessions-related items (T. Talpey).
		 
		pNFS-related items (G. Goodson)
		 
		Items related to directory delegation (S. Khan)

	Review of remaining issues from the issue tracker that are
outside those three areas. (D. Noveck).
	 
	Discussion of unresolved issues that will need agenda time at
Montreal.  I know Spencer and Brian are gathering up agenda item
suggestions but since this is currently scheduled to be the last
opportunity for FTF discussion before we hope to have a
group-last-call-capable draft, we need to have some group discussion to
make sure that items that require agenda time get it and conversely that
we don't spend our time on things that are better dealt with via email
and the existing conference call structure. 

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4