Subject: [nfsv4] Issues with status unread

From: "Noveck, Dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 11:32:12 -0400

These are the issues currently listed as "unread" in the issue tracker

	Issue30 	Trunking issues with regard to sessions
<http://www.nfsv4-editor.org/cgi-bin/roundup/nfsv4/issue30>
tmt	 

		I think it makes sense to postpose this one until some
of the queue of existing sessions-related issues are disposed above.
I'm Ok with this staying unread for a bit.  This issue might actually
merit discussion on a call or even some time in Montreal (10-15
minutes).

	Issue51	 	Proposed directory delegation changes regarding:
1.) error return for GET_DIR_DELEGATION 2.) notification of directory
entry additions
<http://www.nfsv4-editor.org/cgi-bin/roundup/nfsv4/issue51>
spencer.shepler	 

			Not sure why this is unread.  I know some
discussion on this has already occurred.  Should the status be advanced
and if not, what else needs to happen here? 

	Issue53 	Add data retention support
<http://www.nfsv4-editor.org/cgi-bin/roundup/nfsv4/issue53>
mre	 

		This is a proposal for a posible protocol addition so I
think we should begin the discussion soon or close this.

	Issue36 	Server to server replication/migration protocol
<http://www.nfsv4-editor.org/cgi-bin/roundup/nfsv4/issue36>
dnoveck	 

		This is a nice-to-have which is not needed for any v4.1
spec.  Will remain unread for a while.

	Issue35 	SPKM3 I-D: Who owns the doc?
<http://www.nfsv4-editor.org/cgi-bin/roundup/nfsv4/issue35> 

		Unassigned.  Needs an owner to read it and change the
status.

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4