Subject: RE: [nfsv4] draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion1-03.txt available

From: "Noveck, Dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 09:31:53 -0400

Ignore previous version which outlook sent for reasons I can't
figure out.

------

Cool.

Here's a quick summary of where we are with the issues list.  I've
eliminated issues that don't apply to the v4.1 spec or are essentially
duplicates, i.e. 1 and 36.

Under Required: 26

    unread: 2
    wg-discuss: 7
    need-text: 13
    editing: 4

Under Nice-to-have: 12

    unread: 2
    wg-discuss: 6
    need-text: 3
    editing: 1

Under Nit: 2

    need-text: 1
    editing: 1

Summary is that we are making progress but that even though the editing
queue has shortened we have a big bunch of stuff that needs text.
I'm hoping we can get that down over the next few weeks.  If you can
do things this week and get them in the next spec, that would be great
but I wouldn't worry too much about that deadline.  Spencer will be
posting updated XML as we go along so the most important thing is to
produce the text and XML and get it to Spencer, whenever you can get 
the time to do that for your issues.

We still have 17 issues in unread/wg-discuss.  In some case the needed
discussion is minor but we just need to get that done.  So if you have
an issue in unread, read it (or mark it read if you already have) and
if you have an issue in wg-discuss, get the discussion going.  If you
don't think there's much to discuss, move it to need-text and explain
to the group.  Most discussion will be on the working group list but 
if you need time on the conference call, let me or Spencer know.

-----Original Message-----
From: Spencer Shepler [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 6:51 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [nfsv4] draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion1-03.txt available

As we await publication of draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion1-03.txt
to the IETF site, you will find a copy of it at:

http://www.nfsv4-editor.org/draft-03/draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion1-03.txt
-and-
http://www.nfsv4-editor.org/draft-03/draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion1-03.html

The xml source for this document can be found here:

http://www.nfsv4-editor.org/draft-03/index.html

The issues included in this version are:
	2, 4, 8, 9, 15, 20, 33, 47, 50, 54

Expect another version to be submitted prior to next Monday's deadline.
Therefore, if you have any issue that are close to resolution, there is
still time to have them included in the next version.

Spencer

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4

---

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 14:51:09 -0500

> the time to do that for your issues.

I will take updates in whatever form they are provided.  If you don't
want to deal with the xml, simple text diffs are sufficient.

Spencer