Subject: [nfsv4] Two v4.1 issues need owners

From: "Noveck, Dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 16:54:16 -0400

Spencer has decided that he has no time to get to issues 38 and 53 and
do all the editing for other people's items as well.  This leaves two
"orphan" issues looking for good homes.  
 
So I'm looking for volunteers who would take on the jobs of writing text
to cover:

	Issue 24: Clarify which operations effect delegation recall
	 
	Issue 38: Proposed text for RPC/Security Flavors/Transport
section of 4.1

The first consists of a bunch of short paragraphs throughout the spec.
The second is a more connected discussion mostly in a single chapter
(perhaps with associated changes elsewhere).  This stuff does need to
get done for us to be able to get v4.1 out.  Neither of these is on the
critical path so you would have a number of months to get this done.
 
Send me email if you are interested or might be interested.
_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4