Subject: [nfsv4] Client referral support

From: "Noveck, Dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 15:17:07 -0400

This partly motivated by bakeathon planning but my interest is more
general.  Where are people with respect to implementation of client
referral support?
_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4

---

From: Duen-wen Hsiao <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 14:20:45 -0500

IBM has full support for NFS v4 referral in both client and server.

Duen-wen Hsiao

             "Noveck, Dave"                                                
             <Dave.Noveck@neta                                             
             pp.com>                                                    To 
                                       <[email-masked]>                    
             07/13/2006 02:17                                           cc 
             PM                                                            
                                                                   Subject 
                                       [nfsv4] Client referral support     

                                                                           

referral support?_______________________________________________

---

From: Trond Myklebust <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 23:16:12 -0400

> general.  Where are people with respect to implementation of client

Client support for referrals has been merged into Linux 2.6.18-rc1. It
should therefore be part of the official 2.6.18 release.

Cheers,
  Trond