Subject: [nfsv4] Proposed interim meeting dates (Sept 13-15)

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 15:19:43 -0500

Based on the feedback, I would like to propose the following rough
schedule for the NFSv4 WG Interim meeting.  Note that this would
be in Ann Arbor, MI and hosted by University of Michigan - CITI
(and anyone else who wants to help out).

Sept 13 (2-3 hour afternoon meeting)
Sept 14 (2-3 hour afternoon meeting)
Sept 15 (2-3 hour morning meeting)

This should somewhat accomodate the travel schedules communicated
to me and also account for the desire to spread the meetings across
days at the end of the week.

As Andy mentioned, we do need to close on this for CITI's planning
and I also need to ensure the IETF announcement is done in advance
to meet the requirements there.

Spencer

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4

---

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 03:46:16 -0500

Hearing no comments; this is what I will announce via IETF.