Subject: [nfsv4] Management of NFSv4.1 I-D process

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 04:38:39 -0500

As was discussed in Montreal, Mike Eisler and Dave Noveck have
offered to assist in the day-to-day editing work for NFSv4.1.
To reflect this change, you will note that the -04 version
lists them as editors.  As Dave explained in his presentation,
the plan is to spread the workload such that we can achieve
timely and complete I-Ds with respect to the issues.  

So, the three of us will be splitting the incoming workload
and you may hear from one of us when asking for help in 
resolving issues as they arrive.

My thanks for their assistance.

As part of our management of the I-D and the related process
we have cleaned up the "stages" for the NFSv4.1 document.
This is intended to present milestones to the WG such that
there are clear and communicated expectations of I-D
development given the largeness to the I-D.

I have attached the I-D stages for review.  Let us know if there
are any comments.

Spencer

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4