Subject: [nfsv4] draft-06 is available

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 16:38:54 -0500

As you have seen, draft-06 is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion1-06.txt

And the html version and dot-x are located at:
http://nfsv4-editor.org/drafts/drafts.html

The issues resolved in this draft are:

11	cancel blocking locks
93	ACL algorithms necessary?
103	keeping the client and server layout state in sync
106	correct newsize definition
107	fix typo in private layout range
108	final layoutreturn serialization

If one ignores the white space, typo fixes, and a few structure
member name changes, the diff in the dot-x file were:

	newsize definition added
	clientid removed from LAYOUTCOMMIT4args and LAYOUTRETURN4args

This version of the I-D will be the one used for our discussions
at the interim meeting.

The next update, draft-07, will not be submitted until after
the interim meeting (exact date unknown).

Spencer

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4