Subject: RE: [nfsv4] Reminder about agenda items and I-D submissions for interimmeeting.

From: "Noveck, Dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 12:29:15 -0400

Sorry to be late on this but here is my list of issues where
I think some face-to-face discussion time might be helpful:

    issue 116: This issue specifically refers to Spencer's proposal
    but the agenda item should be on the topic of what the protocol
    needs to do to enable parallel opens -- 30 min.

    Issue 46: Ttile of issue of is support arbitrary string-based 
    attributes but the agenda item is based described as what to
    to about requirements for namespace non-uniformity as in the
    case of /usr/bin -- 20 min.

    Issue 30: Trunking issues with regard to sessions -- 15 min.

-----Original Message-----
From: Spencer Shepler [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2006 5:31 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [nfsv4] Reminder about agenda items and I-D submissions for
interimmeeting.

I will be posting the agenda for the interim meeting this Wednesday.
This is to meet the 2 week deadline requirement.  This is an initial
agenda in that we can add items to it if needed; this is especially
true given the nature of the testing and meeting times.

If you have something substantive to discuss, please get an I-D
submitted
ASAP so that we have material to review prior to the meeting.

If you will be unable to have an I-D available before this Wednesday,
please let me know so that we can work out the timing and details.

Spencer

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4