Subject: [nfsv4] reading pNFS interfaces

From: Marc Eshel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 17:14:24 -0700

Is there a way that we can help the reader of the following section of the 
draft (and other places that opaque is used) to find that definition for 
the opaque struct which is nfsv4_file_layout_device4 in this case. We are 
trying so hard to make the interface generic that it is impossible to read 
the document. We can add a comment that can say that in the case of file 
layout it is nfsv4_file_layout_device4 or have some naming convention 
where the name of the field gdir_device_addr is some how related to 
nfsv4_file_layout_device4, by having the same ending, for example 
gdir_layout_device4. 

21.40.3.  RESULT

   struct GETDEVICEINFO4resok {
       opaque                     gdir_device_addr<>;
   };

Marc.

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4