Subject: [nfsv4] WG conference call is ON for Aug, 22nd

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 23:34:27 -0500

My apologies for a lack of timely agenda and reminder but we will be
having a conference call on Aug 22nd.

Same time and place.

The agenda is to review the current open issues.  We will be
looking for things that are ready to be integrated and what
should be expected to be included in the I-D that will be submitted
at the end of this week.  

Thanks,
Spencer

Sessions related:
-----------------
30	Trunking issues with regard to sessions				Talpey
44	streamchannelattrs4 is not defined				Talpey
45	rdmachannelattrs4 is not defined				Talpey
73	Interrupting RPC's and sessions					Talpey
27	Provide additional sessions discussion				Talpey

29	List of NFSv4.1 data types not complete				Talpey
10	Cleanup needed for referencing to previous versions of sessions	Talpey

26	NFS4ERR_RESOURCE						Eisler
31	"Sessions text, NFS4ERR_RESOURCE, and reply limits"		Eisler
52	NFSv4.1 client should have capability to indicate it can	Eisler
72	Sessions chapter needs work to integrate it into spec		Eisler
74	Sessions-related errors need to be added to error lists		None

Delegations
-----------
51	Proposed directory delegation changes regarding: 		Shepler
78	Directory delegations needs to be explained.			Shepler

ACLs
----
93	ACL algorithms necessary?					Falkner

pNFS
----
89	The list of NFSv4.1 operations a file-based DS MUST access 	Goodson
103	keeping the client and server layout state in sync		Halevy
108	final layoutreturn serialization				Halevy
79	pNFS Chapters need significant editing attention		Shepler
94	some data servers can be meta data servers			Eisler

Other
-----
101	fs_location_info encoding unnecessarily complex			Noveck
24	clarify which operations effect delegation recall		Noveck
46	extend fs_location_info to support arbitrary string-based 	Noveck
86	Update locking-related ops because of sessions			Noveck
92	V4.0 support requirements					Noveck
97	Clear requirements on replicas' data equivalence		Noveck
105	Divide locking into a generic state mgt core and locking per 	Noveck
109	Explain when server needs to return NFS4ERR_DELAY		Noveck
11	cancel blocking locks						Noveck
96	Support for transparent fs split				Noveck

77	SECINFO-extensions chapters need to be integrated into spec	Eisler
80	Minor versioning chapter needs work				Eisler
53	Add data retention support					Eisler

84	Editing work for new ops and callback need to be gone over	None
95	Contradiction in 2nd para of GETATTR description		None
88	Organizational work on attributes chapter			None

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4