Subject: [nfsv4] NFSv4.1 draft-07 is available

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 14:32:58 -0500

draft-07 has been submitted and should be available from the IETF
site tomorrow or Monday.  For those that are eager or want the html
or the matching dot-x, the document has been posted at:

http://www.nfsv4-editor.org/drafts/drafts.html

Note: given the timing of the next IETF meeting (early November),
one more version of the I-D will be submitted before the
meeting deadline.

The list of issues resolved in this draft is:

issue10	  Cleanup needed for referencing to previous versions of sessions
issue26	  NFS4ERR_RESOURCE
issue31	  Sessions text, NFS4ERR_RESOURCE, and reply limits
issue72	  Sessions chapter needs work to integrate it into spec
issue73	  Interrupting RPC's and sessions
issue80	  Minor versioning chapter needs work
issue117  fs_layout_type and layout_type need to be arrays
issue124  Minor version for COMPOUND should be one
issue126  remove the ACL appendix
Change references of pnfs_deviceid4 to deviceid4
Change names of implementation identity structures

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4