Subject: [nfsv4] Bakeathon remote testing

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 14:50:49 -0400 (EDT)

Although I can't attend the Bakeathon, I thought that some of the attendees
might be interested in doing remote testing against my implementation. I
don't have any 4.1 features implemented, but can put a referral in, if
anyone wants to test that. I have mailed a signed Bakeathon NDA to CITI
and have the machines on a switched network at this end, so "bad guys"
shouldn't be able to snoop traffic to/from them easily.

I have emailed Andy cross-realm principals and passwords, so cross-realm
Kerberos should work, if CITI adds those to their KDC.

Anyhow, here's the information, in case you are interested:
server: nfsv4-test.cis.uoguelph.ca:/sub1  <-- auth_sys, krb5, krb5i, krb5p
				   /sub2  <-- krb5, krb5i, krb5p
User names: [email-masked], [email-masked],
	[email-masked], [email-masked]
Group name: [email-masked]
(All other users/groups will be @cis.uoguelph.ca)

My KDC: openbsd.cis.uoguelph.ca port 750 for realm CIS.UOGUELPH.CA

To contact me, you can email rick AT cis.uoguelph.ca or phone
519-824-4120 x53284 (10:30-12:30, 2:00-5:00 EDT approx.)

If people felt comfortable with it, I could also test my client against
your servers. To do that, I'd need a hole in the CITI firewall for
nfsv4-darwin.cis.uoguelph.ca (131.104.48.2).

In any case, good luck with the testing, rick

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4

---

From: Jim Rees <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 15:53:00 -0400

Done.