Subject: [nfsv4] Isssues with stage0-req set.

From: "Noveck, Dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 09:59:13 -0400

The big issue here is the one without an owner.  Any volunteers.
 
No owner:

	Issue 136:  	Separate setting of audit and allow/deny aces.
<http://www.nfsv4-editor.org/cgi-bin/roundup/nfsv4/issue136>   Can we
find someone knowledgeable to handle this?

bfields:

	Issue 122: ACLs: Flag and attribute in support of
dynamic/automatic inheritance
<http://www.nfsv4-editor.org/cgi-bin/roundup/nfsv4/issue112> .  Proposal
out for discussion/review.  We're waiting for windows-knowledgeable
review.

dnoveck:

	Issue 52: NFSv4.1 client should have capability to indicate it
can handle migration.
<http://www.nfsv4-editor.org/cgi-bin/roundup/nfsv4/issue52>  Proposal
out for discussion.
	 
	Issue 121: SETATTR: mode: provide a way to set non-permission
bits without perturbing permission bits
<http://www.nfsv4-editor.org/cgi-bin/roundup/nfsv4/issue121> .  Proposal
will be out in the next couple of days.

spencer.shepler:

	Issue 116: 	stateid4.seqid transparency and parallel
OPEN/CLOSE <http://www.nfsv4-editor.org/cgi-bin/roundup/nfsv4/issue116>
.  Two approaches to this have been proposed.  Using the sequence field
or eliminating open merge semantics.  Need to decide.  Probably will
require discussion at WG meeting.

tmt:

	Issue 44: SESSIONS: streamchannelattrs4 is not defined
<http://www.nfsv4-editor.org/cgi-bin/roundup/nfsv4/issue44> .  Just need
the text.	 
	 
	Issue 45: SESSIONS: rdmachannelattrs4 is not defined
<http://www.nfsv4-editor.org/cgi-bin/roundup/nfsv4/issue45> .  Just need
the text.

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4