Subject: [nfsv4] fyi: nfsv4 release for testing (VMWare image)

From: Rick Macklem <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 19:06:36 -0400 (EDT)

I've created a pre-release VMWare image of my client and server running
in OpenBSD4.1, that I thought might be of interest for testing. The
client now uses delegations a fair amount (not caching on disk yet), so
it would be nice to have it tested against various servers. There is also
my BSD server in it.

Runs in VMWare Player, which you can download without fees from VMWare.

If you are interested, its in: ftp.cis.uoguelph.ca/pub/nfsv4/OpenBSD4.1
via anonymous ftp.

Good luck with it, if you try it, rick

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4

---

From: Trond Myklebust <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 12:11:30 -0400

> Good luck with it, if you try it, rick

Excellent idea! Thanks Rick!

   Trond