Subject: [nfsv4] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion1-16

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 02:50:59 -0500

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion1-16.txt has been successfuly submitted by Spencer Shepler and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion1
Revision:	 16
Title:		 NFSv4 Minor Version 1
Creation_date:	 2007-11-12
WG ID:		 nfsv4
Number_of_pages: 525

Abstract:
This Internet-Draft describes NFSv4 minor version one, including
features retained from the base protocol and protocol extensions made
subsequently.  The current draft includes description of the major
extensions, Sessions, Directory Delegations, and parallel NFS (pNFS).
This Internet-Draft is an active work item of the NFSv4 working
group.  Active and resolved issues may be found in the issue tracker
at: http://www.nfsv4-editor.org/cgi-bin/roundup/nfsv4.  New issues
related to this document should be raised with the NFSv4 Working
Group [email-masked].

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4