Subject: [nfsv4] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion1-dot-x-00

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 02:42:34 -0500

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion1-dot-x-00.txt has been successfuly submitted by Spencer Shepler and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion1-dot-x
Revision:	 00
Title:		 NFSv4 Minor Version 1 XDR Description
Creation_date:	 2007-11-12
WG ID:		 nfsv4
Number_of_pages: 70

Abstract:
This Internet-Draft provides the XDR description for NFSv4 minor
version one.  This Internet-Draft is an active work item of the NFSv4
working group.  Active and resolved issues may be found in the issue
tracker at: http://www.nfsv4-editor.org/cgi-bin/roundup/nfsv4.  New
issues related to this document should be raised with the NFSv4
Working Group [email-masked] Language

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [1].

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4