Subject: [nfsv4] NFSv4.1 draft 17 and moving toward working group last call

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 00:42:20 -0600

NFSv4.1 draft 17 was made available earlier today, as you have
likely already noticed.  As always, please review and provide
comments (thanks to those who have commented already).

The most important thing to note is that we are quickly
moving towards an I-D that will be ready for working group
last call.  There are two areas that are receiving final
review and update.  The first is the operations and their
associated errors.  The second is the pNFS operations.

The editors plan to have all known issues and the two
above areas completed in draft 18 and it is our intent
to start the working group last call with that draft.
Given the timing of the IETF meeting and the updates
needed, it is our goal to have draft 18 available
sometime the week of Dec 17th.

Given the size of the I-D, please consider spending time
now in review draft 17 in light of the above.

Thanks,
Spencer

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4