Subject: [nfsv4] NFSv4.1 and XDR I-D last call start (ends on March 7th)

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 12:39:11 -0600

In short, NFSv4 working group last call for NFSv4.1 and XDR I-Ds
is underway and will be completed on March 7th.

----

As I noted in my original note on Dec 13th
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/nfsv4/current/msg05209.html

We are using Draft 18 as the "Last Call" draft.  Therefore,
the following drafts are now in working group last call:

"NFS Version 4 Minor Version 1"
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4- 
minorversion1-18.txt

-and-

"NFSv4 Minor Version 1 XDR Description"
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion1- 
dot-x-02.txt

IETF "tools" version of these are available at:
http://www3.tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion1-18
http://www3.tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion1-dot-x-02

The documents are being reviewed in the entirety and for any and
all comments: from nits, readability, protocol issues, etc.

Comments should be sent to the working group such that everyone
has an opportunity to read and comment if necessary.

Given the size and duration of the last call I am suggesting the
following focus over two time periods.  The first period will end
on February 8th with the second ending March 7th.

This division is meant to offer guidance but comments on any portion
of the document are welcome over the full duration.

The second period of review will focus on the Sessions and pNFS
related material while the first period will have the remainder
of the material.

Spencer

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4