Subject: [nfsv4] Draft 19, Duplicate sentence in the same paragraph

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 16:23:53 -0500

In section 18.43.3 the same sentence is repeated in slighted different works.

"The lo_iomode field in each element of logr_layout MUST
   be the same."  repeats 

"Each element of logr_layout MUST have the same iomode."

   The returned layout is expressed an array, logr_layout, of type
   layout4.  If a file has a single striping pattern, then logr_layout
   will contain just one entry.  Otherwise, if the requested range
   overlaps more than one striping pattern, logr_layout will contain the
   required number of entries.  Each element of logr_layout MUST have
   the same iomode.  The elements of logr_layout MUST be sorted in
   ascending order of the value of lo_offset field of each element.
   There MUST be no gaps in the range between two successive elements of
   logr_layout.  The lo_iomode field in each element of logr_layout MUST
   be the same.

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4