Subject: [nfsv4] BOF at FAST on Federated Filesystems

From: "Renu Tewari" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 13:42:37 -0800

Folks,
  For everyone interested in namespaces and NFSv4 and plan to attend the
FAST conference in San Jose this week
we are organizing a BOF session on *Federated Filesystems* on *Thursday,
2/28 from 8.30 pm to 9.30 pm

*Check *http://www.usenix.org/events/fast08/bofs.html *for the location
details.

There are two drafts of interest that cover details of the proposed
federated filesystem protocol

draft-ellard-nfsv4-federated-fs-admin-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ellard-nfsv4-federated-fs-admin-00.txt

draft-tewari-nfsv4-federated-fs-protocol-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tewari-nfsv4-federated-fs-protocol-01.txt

regards
Renu

-----------------------------------------------------
Renu Tewari,  Ph.D.,
Research Staff Member,
Storage Software and Systems
IBM Almaden Research Center
_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4