Subject: [nfsv4] Proper method for releasing a requirements document.

From: Dave Quigley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 16:18:46 -0400

Hello,
   We've been working hard since the last IETF meeting on putting
together the requirements and problem statement for MAC labeling support
for NFSv4. We believe we have gotten the document to the point where it
is worth submitting to the working group for consideration and possible
design discussion. Is there a formal process for doing this? Do I just
send an e-mail to the list with our document in I-D format? I'm hoping
to get the ball rolling on this so hopefully there is something to
discuss at the next meeting in July.

Dave Quigley

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4

---

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 15:26:10 -0500

> discuss at the next meeting in July.

Personal internet draft is the best and the process for
submission can be found here:
http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1id-guidelines.html

Spencer