Subject: [nfsv4] I-D Action:draft-ietf-nfsv4-nfsdirect-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 19:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : NFS Direct Data Placement
	Author(s)       : T. Talpey, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-nfsdirect-08.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-04-16

This draft defines the bindings of the various Network File System
(NFS) versions to the Remote Direct Memory Access (RDMA) operations
supported by the RPC/RDMA transport protocol.  It describes the use
of direct data placement by means of server-initiated RDMA operations
into client-supplied buffers for implementations of NFS versions 2,
3, 4 and 4.1 over such an RDMA transport.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-nfsdirect-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4