Subject: [nfsv4] wordsmithing for chapters 19-20

From: "Mike Eisler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 19:07:48 -0700 (PDT)

This includes all elements of my loga_length and loga_minlength proposal,
except for allowing loga_minlength to be zero. Waiting on more feedback
before
declaring rough consensus.

http://eisler.com/nfsv4-wg/2008-05-03-ch-19-20.html
http://eisler.com/nfsv4-wg/2008-05-03-ch-19-20.txt
http://eisler.com/nfsv4-wg/2008-05-03-ch-19-20_cvs_src.txt

-- 
Mike Eisler, Senior Technical Director, NetApp, 719 599 9026,
http://blogs.netapp.com/eislers_nfs_blog/

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4

---

From: Robert Gordon <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 22:36:18 -0500

1.1
..

- and sequence id.  Furhermore, since the XID is only 32 bits, it is
+ and sequence id.  Furthermore, since the XID is only 32 bits, it is

Robert..

---

From: Robert Gordon <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 22:51:25 -0500

There are more 'sessionid => session id' updates need, i tried to
diff the diff file but it became a little confusing..

Robert.

---

From: Robert Gordon <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 00:17:02 -0500

20.2.3
..
- is a regular fule and is about to be truncated to zero.
+ is a regular file and is about to be truncated to zero.
_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4

---

From: "Mike Eisler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 18:53:23 -0700 (PDT)

I have updated this to account for the comments on the
loga_length/loga_minlength proposal, and the comments Robert Gordon
had on other parts.

Links:

http://eisler.com/nfsv4-wg/2008-05-04-ch-19-20.html
http://eisler.com/nfsv4-wg/2008-05-04-ch-19-20.txt
http://eisler.com/nfsv4-wg/2008-05-04-ch-19-20_cvs_src.txt