Subject: [nfsv4] more wordsmithing posted

From: "Mike Eisler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 22:01:05 -0700 (PDT)

How is connectathon?

My life has been hell ... it looked like all the changes
I'd posted in the last 72 hours were lost because my laptop
cratered. And I found out, too late, that cvs diff -u output
is not compatible with the patch command 99% of the time.

Luckily my laptop booted one more time, and I was able to
commit everything to the CVS tree.

http://eisler.com/2008-05-09/

has all changes plus some more wordsmithing suggested by
Robert Gordon.

And I will be committing everything to CVS immediately hence
forward.

See you Monday with my notebook ... the paper and pencil variety.

-- 
Mike Eisler, Senior Technical Director, NetApp, 719 599 9026,
http://blogs.netapp.com/eislers_nfs_blog/

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4