Subject: [nfsv4] Initial version of MAC labeling requirements and problem statement

From: Dave Quigley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 10:53:56 -0400

Hello Everyone,
	We have published a Personal Internet-Draft containing the requirements
and the problem statement for MAC labeling in NFSv4. You can find the
document at the link below. I know we are in last call for NFSv4.1 but I
would appreciate it if people could give it a look over so we can
possibly move on to the next phase of designing the functionality.
Something to note is that at the last meeting Nico and I seemed to have
a disagreement about one of the requirements. I have to admit that this
was because I didn't quite understand what labeling meant in TSOL. There
is a section at the end about namespace access which I hope addresses
the concern that Nico had about that. 

https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/status.cgi?passed_filename=draft-quigley-nfsv4-sec-label-requirements

Dave Quigley

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4

---

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 10:03:29 -0500

> quigley-nfsv4-sec-label-requirements

More generally located here:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-quigley-nfsv4-sec-label- 
requirements-00.txt