Subject: [nfsv4] I-D Action:draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc1831bis-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 11:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RPC: Remote Procedure Call Protocol Specification Version 2
	Author(s)       : R. Thurlow
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc1831bis-09.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2008-06-10

This document describes the ONC (Open Network Computing) Remote
Procedure Call (ONC RPC Version 2) protocol as it is currently
deployed and accepted.  It is meant to supersede [RFC1831].

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc1831bis-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4