Subject: [nfsv4] Bake-a-thon For NFSv4.1 in Austin, Tx.

From: Robert Gordon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 17:19:11 -0500

save this date!  Sept 15th --> Sept 19th 2008.

The SUN Microsystems NFS team is pleased to announce and sponsor the
next NFSv4.1 bake-a-thon.  The purpose of this event is to test
implementation interoperability of NFSv4.1 protocol, with special
attention to the pNFS feature.

Thanks and Happy Coding;
Robert..
_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4

---

From: Trond Myklebust <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 13:24:40 -0400

> attention to the pNFS feature.

The Linux team is also eager to continue the testing of NFS over IPv6
that was started at Connectathon this year, and Spencer has graciously
allowed us to pursue this at the Austin event.

Are there any other teams out there who would be interested in signing
up for interoperability testing of ordinary NFSv2/v3 and NFSv4 over
IPv6? ...or even NFSv4.1 over IPv6 :-)

Cheers
   Trond