Subject: [nfsv4] fedfs documents published

From: James Lentini <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 15:03:37 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings,

As you may have noticed, four "fedfs" drafts have been published as 
NFSv4 working group documents today.

These drafts collectively describe a set of protocols that operate in 
conjunction with standard NFSv4 features to create a namespace across 
NFS servers.

These documents are works in progress. We look forward to receiving 
additional comments on them.

There is a group of 8 or so individuals from several different 
organizations that discuss these protocols on a weekly phone 
conference. Anyone interested in participating in these meetings is 
welcome to join us. Here is the call info:

    Time: Thursdays 1:30-2:30 PM EST/10:30-11:30 AM PST
 Dial-in: 1-888-765-3653 # 2354843

Again, we look forward to your comments and discussing these issues 
within the working group.

-james

--
James Lentini | NetApp | 781-768-5359 | [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4