Subject: [nfsv4] Last Call: draft-ietf-nfsv4-pnfs-obj (Object-based pNFS Operations) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 10:11:51 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the Network File System Version 4 WG
(nfsv4) to consider the following document:

- 'Object-based pNFS Operations '
   <draft-ietf-nfsv4-pnfs-obj-09.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-11-27. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Due to the length of draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion1, the last call period
for it, as well as the companion documents that depend on it, has been
significantly lengthened, to give interested parties sufficient time to
review these specifications.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-pnfs-obj-09.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=14172&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4