Subject: [nfsv4] I-D Action:draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 13:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Remote Direct Memory Access Transport for Remote Procedure Call
	Author(s)       : T. Talpey, B. Callaghan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-09.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2008-12-04

A protocol is described providing Remote Direct Memory Access
  (RDMA) as a new transport for Remote Procedure Call (RPC).  The
  RDMA transport binding conveys the benefits of efficient, bulk data
  transport over high speed networks, while providing for minimal
  change to RPC applications and with no required revision of the
  application RPC protocol, or the RPC protocol itself.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4