Subject: [nfsv4] I-D Action:draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion1-27.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 23:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : NFS Version 4 Minor Version 1
	Author(s)       : S. Shepler, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion1-27.txt
	Pages           : 610
	Date            : 2008-12-03

This document describes NFS version 4 minor version one, including
features retained from the base protocol (NFS version 4 minor version
zero which is specified in RFC3530) and protocol extensions made
subsequently.  Major extensions introduced in NFS version 4 minor
version one include: Sessions, Directory Delegations, and parallel
NFS (pNFS).  NFS version 4 minor version one has no dependencies on
NFS version 4 minor version zero, and is considered a separate
protocol.  Thus this document neither updates nor obsoletes RFC3530.
NFS minor version one is deemed superior to NFS minor version zero
with no loss of functionality, and its use is preferred over version
zero.  Both NFS minor version zero and one can be used simultaneously
on the same network, between the same client and server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion1-27.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4