Subject: [nfsv4] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nfsv4-pnfs-block-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 09:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: pNFS Block/Volume Layout
	Author(s)	: D. Black, S. Fridella, J. Glasgow
	Filename	: draft-ietf-nfsv4-pnfs-block-12.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 2008-12-23
	
Parallel NFS (pNFS) extends NFSv4 to allow clients to directly access 
   file data on the storage used by the NFSv4 server.  This ability to 
   bypass the server for data access can increase both performance and 
   parallelism, but requires additional client functionality for data 
   access, some of which is dependent on the class of storage used.  The 
   main pNFS operations draft specifies storage-class-independent 
   extensions to NFS; this draft specifies the additional extensions 
   (primarily data structures) for use of pNFS with block and volume 
   based storage.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-pnfs-block-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4