Subject: [nfsv4] I-D Action:draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc1831bis-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 16:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RPC: Remote Procedure Call Protocol Specification Version 2
	Author(s)       : R. Thurlow
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc1831bis-12.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2009-02-06

This document describes the ONC (Open Network Computing) Remote
Procedure Call (ONC RPC Version 2) protocol as it is currently
deployed and accepted.  This document obsoletes [RFC1831].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc1831bis-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.