Subject: [nfsv4] RFC 5403 on RPCSEC_GSS Version 2

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 16:37:29 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5403

        Title:      RPCSEC_GSS Version 2 
        Author:     M. Eisler
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       February 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      14
        Characters: 30812
        Updates:    RFC2203

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcsec-gss-v2-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5403.txt

This document describes version 2 of the RPCSEC_GSS protocol.
Version 2 is the same as version 1 (specified in RFC 2203) except
that support for channel bindings has been added.  RPCSEC_GSS allows
remote procedure call (RPC) protocols to access the Generic Security
Services Application Programming Interface (GSS-API).  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4