Subject: [nfsv4] FedFS at IETF 74

From: James Lentini <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 11:45:30 -0400 (EDT)

At next week's NFSv4 working group meeting, we will be presenting 
FedFS. In anticipation of that, I'd encourage those who will be 
attending to read the set of FedFS drafts:

Requirements
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-reqts-01.txt

Namespace root discovery using DNS
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-dns-srv-namespace-00.txt

Namespace Database Protocol
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-protocol-01.txt

Administrative Protocol
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-admin-01.txt

I will also start a few email threads over the next few days to 
introduce the entire working group to some of the major decisions made 
in FedFS.

-james

--
James Lentini | NetApp | 781-768-5359 | [email-masked]