Subject: [nfsv4] I-D Action:draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-reqts-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 12:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for Federated File Systems
	Author(s)       : J. Lentini, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-reqts-02.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2009-04-20

This document describes and lists the functional requirements of a
federated file system and defines related terms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-reqts-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: James Lentini <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 15:09:54 -0400 (EDT)

The updated version adds the root fileset attribute requirement text 
we have been discussing and corrects some minor typos. 

This will be the last update to the document before WG last call in 
May.

-james

---

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 00:22:52 -0500

Thanks, James.

Yes, we will be starting a last call on this document on May 4th.

Please take time before and during the last call to comment
on the I-D (postive and potential changes).

Spencer

On Apr 20, 2009, at 2:09 PM, James Lentini wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> nfsv4 mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4