Subject: [nfsv4] June BakeAthon and head count

From: Tom Haynes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 17:02:35 -0500

Just a reminder that the June BakeAthon is fast approaching.

If you are planning on going, could you please let Michael and myself know?

Thanks,
Tom

http://www.connectathon.org/bakeathon/

---

From: "J. Bruce Fields" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 16:58:28 -0400

> If you are planning on going, could you please let Michael and myself know?

I'm expecting to be there at least part of the time, but haven't made
arrangements.  If I can't be there Monday morning through Friday night,
any idea what days would be better?  I guess there's no formal schedule
so it's just a question of when everybody else shows up....

--b.

> _______________________________________________
> nfsv4 mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4

---

From: "J. Bruce Fields" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 16:27:26 -0400

> so it's just a question of when everybody else shows up....

(By the way, I'm arriving Monday afternoon, leaving Saturday morning.
I'll probably be the only person from citi this time.)

--b.