Subject: [nfsv4] [FedFS] meeting agenda (7/16)

From: James Lentini <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:20:10 -0400 (EDT)

Today's proposed agenda is below. Please let me know if you would like
to add anything.

    Time: Thursdays 1:30-2:30 PM EST/10:30-11:30 AM PST
 Dial-in: 1-888-765-3653 (us)
          303-218-2659 (international)
      Id: 2354843

Proposed Agenda
---------------

+ IETF Note Well Agreement

  This is a reminder that our discussions are governed by the 
  IETF Note Well Agreement. See:

    http://www.ietf.org/NOTEWELL.html

  We will start each week's meeting with this announcement.

+ Review NSDB Draft Update

 - Formatting changes: moved key words to the front to make 
   introduction section 1, and general changes to make 
   document print better.

 - Tightened up the introduction

 - Added UUID recommendations

 - Added "Caching of Fileset Locations" section

 - Removed section on "Interaction with client protocols" 
   per our discussion last week

 - Added "extract.sh" description and formatted XDR to match

 - Described encoding for FedFS LDAP types (most are UTF-8, 
   fslNfsInfo is Octet String syntax).

 - Added format for "annotation" type

 - Added fedfsFsl object hierarchy with fedfsNfsFsl and 
   option for future object types.

 - Explained how combination of the FedFS DN requirements 
   (DN must contain UUID) and LDAP requirements (DN 
   must be unique) ensures that no two FSN or FSL 
   objects will have the same UUID.

 - Removed conclusions section

 - Expanded IANA Considerations

 - Updated and added references

 - Review text of Section 7.1.2 (now Section 5.1.2)

 - Misc. fixes: file system -> filesystem for consistency 
   with document title, replaced "this draft" with "this
   document", etc.

+ Review Admin Draft Update

 - Formatting changes: moved key words to the front to make 
   introduction section 1, and general changes to make 
   document print better (shrunk for 23 to 16 pages).

 - Added "extract.sh" description and formatted XDR to match

 - Fixed nits: Removed "NOT REQUIRED" and changed 
   "IANA Considerations" to "IANA Requirements" 

 - Removed conclusions section

 - Updated references to ONC RPC (RFC1831 -> RFC5531)

+ Discuss draft-noveck-nfsv4-referrals
  http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-noveck-nfsv4-referrals-00.txt

+ LDAP Expert Review

+ Discuss WG presentation