Subject: [nfsv4] [FedFS] meeting agenda (7/9)

From: James Lentini <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 09:39:43 -0400 (EDT)

Today's proposed agenda is below. Please let me know if you would like 
to add anything.

    Time: Thursdays 1:30-2:30 PM EST/10:30-11:30 AM PST
 Dial-in: 1-888-765-3653 (us)
          303-218-2659 (international)
      Id: 2354843

Proposed Agenda
---------------

+ IETF Note Well Agreement

  This is a reminder that our discussions are governed by the 
  IETF Note Well Agreement. See:

    http://www.ietf.org/NOTEWELL.html

  We will start each week's meeting with this announcement.

+ NSDB Draft Update

 - Review text of Section 7.1.2: 

   "If FSL records for this FSN still exist in the database 
   of the NSDB that receives this request, then this function 
   MUST return an error."

 - Review need for Section 4: Interaction with client protocols

+ Update on NFSv4 Multi-Domain Access (draft-adamson-nfsv4-multi-domain-access)