Subject: [nfsv4] Last Call: draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-reqts (Requirements for Federated File Systems) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 09:56:36 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the Network File System Version 4 WG 
(nfsv4) to consider the following document:

- 'Requirements for Federated File Systems '
   <draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-reqts-03.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-09-22. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-reqts-03.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=17723&rfc_flag=0

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 20:06:53 +0300

Hi,

as you probably know, an IETF Last Call is not required for  
Informational Documents. I'm choosing to last call this document,  
because its requirements will shape the technical work on fedfs, and  
so broader review is maybe useful.

Lars

On 2009-9-8, at 19:56, The IESG wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> IETF-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce