Subject: [nfsv4] NFSv4 agenda for next IETF meeting

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 13:54:30 -0500

Wow, how pro-active of everyone.

For those that have sent in agenda requests, thanks.  I will get
those included and a version posted by tomorrow morning.

For others that have content they would like to discuss, please
let me know.  I need to have an agenda posted by Wednesday.
If that initial agenda doesn't include everything, that is fine.  We
can add items later but I would like to have as much as
possible identified to allow for any needed planning.

Thanks,
Spencer

---

From: James Lentini <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 16:25:31 -0400 (EDT)

> possible identified to allow for any needed planning.

Spencer,

Could you please add an agenda item for the FedFS drafts? 10 minutes 
should be sufficient. Michael Eisler will present on my behalf.

-james