Subject: Re: [nfsv4] New Version Notification - draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-reqts-04.txt

From: James Lentini <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 10:23:47 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 1 Oct 2009, [email-masked] wrote:

> New version (-04) has been submitted for draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-reqts-04.txt.
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-reqts-04.txt
> Sub state has been changed to AD Follow up from New Id Needed
> 
> Diff from previous version:
> http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-reqts-04
> 
> IETF Secretariat.
> 

The changes in version -04 fix an idnits tool warning and include the
improvements suggested by Gen-ART's Peter McCann.

My co-authors and I are working on version -05 that will include the
improvements suggested by Nico Williams in his review for the security
directorate.

We are publishing two versions to make it easier for reviewers to
separate these changes. We expect to have the -05 version ready next
week.

-james

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 11:45:36 +0900

Hi,

> separate these changes. We expect to have the -05 version ready next

any ETA for the revision? I'd like to try and get this to the IESG  
before the next meeting.

Lars

---

From: James Lentini <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 11:15:52 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 13 Oct 2009, Lars Eggert wrote:

> any ETA for the revision? I'd like to try and get this to the IESG before the
> next meeting.
> 
> Lars

Hi Lars,

We are reviewing one issue in our -05 version. I hope it will be 
resolved shortly. We are targeting 10/16 for publication, but we will 
post the update sooner if possible. Will meet that your schedule?

-james

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 08:04:19 +0900

That's fine, I can still put it on the IESG agenda for Oct 24 then.

Thanks,
Lars

On 2009-10-14, at 0:15, James Lentini wrote:

>> before the