Subject: [nfsv4] [FedFS] meeting agenda (10/15)

From: James Lentini <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 19:46:17 -0400 (EDT)

Tomorrow's proposed agenda is below. Please let me know if you would like
to add anything.

    Time: Thursdays 1:30-2:30 PM EST/10:30-11:30 AM PST
 Dial-in: 1-888-765-3653 (us)
          303-218-2659 (international)
      Id: 2354843

Proposed Agenda
---------------

+ IETF Note Well Agreement

  This is a reminder that our discussions are governed by the 
  IETF Note Well Agreement. See:

    http://www.ietf.org/NOTEWELL.html

  We will start each week's meeting with this announcement.

+ Austin NFS Bake-a-thon Feedback

+ Requirements Draft Update

  Available at:

  http://jlentini.users.sourceforge.net/draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-reqts-05.txt

  and diff at:

  http://jlentini.users.sourceforge.net/draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-reqts-rfcdiff.html

  Plan is to post to IETF website on 10/16.

+ NSDB Draft Update

  - Adds support for an arbitrary NSDB search base
    (NSDB Container Entry)

  - Individual attributes for each fls_info fields

  - Updates examples