Subject: [nfsv4] [FedFS] meeting agenda (12/10)

From: James Lentini <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 16:04:16 -0500 (EST)

Tomorrow's proposed agenda is below. Please let me know if you would
like to add additional topics.

    Time: Thursdays 1:30-2:30 PM EST/10:30-11:30 AM PST
 Dial-in: 1-888-765-3653 (us)
          303-218-2659 (international)
      Id: 2354843

Proposed Agenda
---------------

+ IETF Note Well Agreement

  This is a reminder that our discussions are governed by the 
  IETF Note Well Agreement. See:

    http://www.ietf.org/NOTEWELL.html

  We will start each week's meeting with this announcement.

+ Review Action Items

  - James Lentini will investigate if an LDAP client can automatically 
    determine the security properties of an LDAP directory.

+ Admin NSDB Trust Anchor Management