Subject: [nfsv4] [FedFS] meeting agenda (1/21)

From: James Lentini <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 17:03:19 -0500 (EST)

Tomorrow's proposed agenda is below. Please let me know if you would
like to add additional topics.

    Time: Thursdays 1:30-2:30 PM EST/10:30-11:30 AM PST
 Dial-in: 1-888-765-3653 (us)
          303-218-2659 (international)
      Id: 2354843

Proposed Agenda
---------------

+ IETF Note Well Agreement

  This is a reminder that our discussions are governed by the 
  IETF Note Well Agreement. See:

    http://www.ietf.org/NOTEWELL.html

  We will start each week's meeting with this announcement.

+ Review Action Items

  - James Lentini draft text for Admin draft with security 
    mechanisms.

+ Requirements Specification Published

  See RFC 5716

  http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc5716.txt

+ Weekly Meeting Schedule

  We have pending updates to both the NSDB and Admin drafts. 
  Would it be useful to publish these updates and suspend 
  our weekly meetings for 2-3 weeks to give time for 
  review and comments on the drafts?

+ Discuss Admin protocol operations 
  FEDFS_SET_NSDB_PARAMS and FEDFS_GET_NSDB_PARAMS

  Full text for the operations is here:

  http://jlentini.users.sourceforge.net/draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-admin-03bis.txt

  RFC diff here:

  http://jlentini.users.sourceforge.net/draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-admin-rfcdiff.html