Subject: [nfsv4] Labeled NFS Telecon Wednesday January 27th at 4pm EST

From: "David P. Quigley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 14:35:29 -0500

Wednesday kicks off the first of the Labeled NFS telecons. The proposed
agenda is below. Please let me know if you have any additional topics
you'd like to discuss. As James Lentini has a nice format for his agenda
emails I'll be borrowing the format from him :)

Time: Every other Wednesday 4:00-5:00 PM EST
Dial-in:  866-545-5218
Participant code:  7042044#

Proposed Agenda
-----------------------

+ IETF Note Well Agreement

  This is a reminder that our discussions are governed by the 
  IETF Note Well Agreement. See:

    http://www.ietf.org/NOTEWELL.html

  We will start each week's meeting with this announcement.

+ Review Impact Study document for submission to next IETF conference

- The major section that needs work is the use case section. By getting
a large group of people with varied experiences together I hope to grow
this section.
- Review of other sections is welcome as well.

+ Q&A about Labeled NFS Specifications

- Some people are familiar with the work but there are a lot of new
people as well. We will be using this time for anyone who is new to ask
any questions they have about the specification documents posted for
Labeled NFS.

http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-quigley-nfsv4-sec-label-requirements-01.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-quigley-nfsv4-sec-label-00.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-williams-rpcsecgssv3-00.txt

+ Review and potentially assign action items

As a side note I'd like to keep minutes of the meeting however I've
proven in the past that I am not very adept at taking minutes. I'd
appreciate it if anyone who has these skills would volunteer to take
minutes for meeting so we can post them.