Subject: [nfsv4] Labeled NFS Telecon Update

From: David Quigley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 11:01:20 -0500

Hello Everyone,
    Seeing as the Baltimore/Washington area is already under 30+ inches of
snow and we're supposed to get another 10 to 20 inches tonight into tomorrow
I'm considering postponing the Telecon until next Wednesday. I do have my
laptop home with the impact study document but as I haven't been to work in
three days I haven't been able to arrange for Joy to attend the meeting to
discuss label formatting. I can still host the telecon from home if Jarrett
gets me all the necessary information but it might be better to postpone it
until next week. If the group favors doing it tomorrow I'm more than willing
to you just have to let me know.

Dave

---

From: David Quigley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 10:26:24 -0500

Hello Everyone,
     We will be postponing the meeting until next week. I will send out an
email concerning the meeting once I've managed to get back into work.

Dave

---

From: "David P. Quigley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 10:09:51 -0500

Hello Everyone,
     As I just got back into the office and some people are off at
connectathon I will be rescheduling the telecon to February the 24th. It
will be at our regular time which is 4pm. The agenda topics will be the
impact study (attached) and a discussion about label format. Joy Latten
who is working on Labeled IPSec will be joining us for the discussion. I
will send out the formal agenda and call information next week.

Dave