Subject: [nfsv4] Labeled NFS Telecon Wednesday March 10th at 3:30pm EST

From: "David P. Quigley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 11:21:33 -0500

Date/Time: March 10th 3:30-4:30 PM EST
Dial-in:  866-545-5218
Participant code:  7042044#

This is our last meeting before IETF 77. If we have any issues
 that need to be resolved before then this is our last chance to discuss
them.

Proposed Agenda
-----------------------

+ IETF Note Well Agreement

  This is a reminder that our discussions are governed by the 
  IETF Note Well Agreement. See:

    http://www.ietf.org/NOTEWELL.html

  We will start each week's meeting with this announcement.

+ Review Recently published documents
 -
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-quigley-nfsv4-sec-label-requirements-02.txt
 - http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-quigley-nfsv4-sec-label-01.txt
 - http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-quigley-nfsv4-lnfs-impact-00.txt

+ Review Items Requested by Chairs for Next Meeting

+ Discuss Label Format for NFS and Labeled IPSec (Joy should be here
this time)

+ Discuss who will be attending IETF 77 and whether to arrange a face to
face meeting