Subject: [nfsv4] Labeled NFS Telecon Wednesday April 14th at 4:00pm EST

From: "David P. Quigley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 17:40:14 -0400

Date/Time: April 14th 4:00 - 5:00 PM EST
Dial-in:  866-545-5218
Participant code:  7042044#

This meeting will review what Labeled NFS discussions and developments
occured at IETF 77 and will also review the Label Format Specification
document that Jarrett and I wrote during IETF 77. I will send out the
document at the beginning of next week once its been through prepub.

Proposed Agenda
-----------------------

+ IETF Note Well Agreement

  This is a reminder that our discussions are governed by the 
  IETF Note Well Agreement. See:

    http://www.ietf.org/NOTEWELL.html

  We will start each week's meeting with this announcement.

+ Review IETF77 Labeled NFS related developments

+ Discuss Label Format Specification document

---

From: "David P. Quigley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 10:03:58 -0400

I have an update for the dial-in information for our meeting tomorrow.
The new information for dial-in is listed below. Also with the change in
DST for both the US and Australia it has been suggested to move the
meeting to Wednesday morning instead. If you have any comments about a
new time and date for the telecon please feel free to contact me and we
can see about rescheduling it. Also I have attached the Label Format
Specification document for your review.

Telecon dial-in information:

U.S. toll free: 866-682-4770
Australia toll free: 1800420354
Conference code: 8530264 (new)
Security Passcode: 7042044

1. Dial the Global Access Number for your country 
2. Enter the Conference Code, followed by #
3. Enter the Security Passcode, followed by #

On Tue, 2010-04-06 at 17:40 -0400, David P. Quigley wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> nfsv4 mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4