Subject: Re: [nfsv4] Labeled NFS Telecon Wednesday April 28th postponed till May 5th?

From: "David P. Quigley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 19:32:34 -0400

On Wed, 2010-04-28 at 10:07 -0400, David P. Quigley wrote:
> Hello,
>    Being out sick the past few days I haven't had a chance to determine
> a new time for the telecon or get the appropriate documents out to
> people for review so we will wait until next week for our telecon. I
> would like to hear suggestions from people as to what new day and time
> would be good for everyone.
> 
> Dave
> 
> _______________________________________________
> NFSv4 mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://linux-nfs.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4

Once again a series of unfortunate events has caused me to postpone the
telecon. I will be at a 2 day workshop the next two days and it doesn't
end until after what we might have as the new meeting time. To
accomodate as many people as possible I'm going to try for 5pm on
Wednesdays. If you wish to attend the telecon and the meeting time is
not good for you feel free to tell me and I'll see what I can do.

Dave