Subject: [nfsv4] Boston Bakeathon Fall 2010

From: "Labiaga, Ricardo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 10:22:18 -0700

Hi Sorin,

It's time for some of us to make travel plans.  Can you confirm that the
October 4-8, 2010 date is final?  According to the following it's on Oct
4-8, 2010.

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/nfsv4/current/msg07967.html

Where is the EMC facility?  Is Boston Logan the nearest airport?

Thanks,

- ricardo

---

From: sfaibish <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 13:37:54 -0400

> October 4-8, 2010 date is final?  According to the following it's on Oct
Yes. It is confirmed. I didn't send anything officially yet as I don't
have a website where to post the registration and stuff. As you know this  
is
my first time and it take me a little longer to learn, specially that EMc  
doesn't
organize such meetings. But I am getting help next week. If I cannot get  
the
website up and running for the registration I will send the details of the  
hotel
and venue location to the nfsv4 list.

> Where is the EMC facility?  Is Boston Logan the nearest airport?
EMC Labs are in Hopkinton Mass at the start of the Boston Marathon. So you
know more or less how far is it from Boston. The holtel will be in  
Framingham
MA and there is a shuttle from Logan to the hotel. Give me few more days
and I will have a solution for the registration.

-- 
Best Regards

Sorin Faibish
Corporate Distinguished Engineer
Network Storage Group

         EMC²
where information lives

Phone: 508-435-1000 x 48545
Cellphone: 617-510-0422
Email : [email-masked]

---

From: sfaibish <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 17:25:28 -0400

If anybody else, except Ricardo, is interested to arrive on Saturday I  
arranged with the hotel
to give you the discounted rate ($129) if we provide the list of people  
that will
arrive on October 2nd. So, if you have such plans please let me know and
I will prepare the list for the hotel.

/Sorin

On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 13:37:54 -0400, sfaibish <[email-masked]> wrote:

> have a website where to post the registration and stuff. As you know  
> this is
> my first time and it take me a little longer to learn, specially that  
> EMc doesn't
> website up and running for the registration I will send the details of  
> the hotel

-- 
Best Regards

Sorin Faibish

         EMC²
where information lives