Subject: [nfsv4] Task list for 3530bis

From: Tom Haynes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 14:57:21 -0500

I spoke with David about where to host the tasklist and the ultimate 
answer is
on the mailing list. So here it is.

I don't want to keep reposting it here when there are minor changes, so 
I've added
it to the git repository for the source. Periodically, I will repost it 
up here.

If you want to add a new item, please post it to the mailing list and I 
will add it.
For example, I just added the recent discussion on "delegation stateid 
in READ
and WRITE" that Mike had going a while ago.

The list has not been prioritized explicitly. It has been implicitly 
prioritized by
the assignment of owners.

For IETF 78, the goal is to have the ACL (Tom), Referral (Tom), and I18N 
(Dave)
work to be presented in a new draft.

If you want to grab an item and work on it, let me know and I can grant you
write permissions to the repository.

The git repository can be gotten via:

kinslayer:~ tdh$ cd foo
kinslayer:foo tdh$ git clone git://github.com/loghyr/3530bis
Initialized empty Git repository in /Users/tdh/foo/3530bis/.git/
remote: Counting objects: 560, done.
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (385/385), done.
remote: Total 560 (delta 165), reused 547 (delta 159)
Receiving objects: 100% (560/560), 3.29 MiB | 1.55 MiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (165/165), done.

You can then cd into the resulting 3530bis directory and issue a make
to get an up to date copy of the draft. I believe you need Tcl/Tk to do
this as well as make, etc.

I was able to test this on OpenSolaris and OS X Leopard.

You do not need an account on GitHub.com unless you want to have write
permissions. I can also accept submissions and commit them for you.