Subject: [nfsv4] [Labeled-nfs] Labeled NFS Telecon Wednesday June 23rd at 5:00pm EST

From: "David P. Quigley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 10:57:33 -0400

Based on the amount of work I think it is a good idea to hold the
Labeled NFS telecons once a month instead of every other week. We will
hold them the second to last Wednesday of the month at 5pm EST. If there
is new surge of continued work that warrants moving back to the every
other week schedule we will. I will send out the agenda and all related
documents for the telecon the week before or when they become available.

Dave Quigley

---

From: "David P. Quigley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 10:40:01 -0400

Date/Time: June 23rd 5:00-6:00 PM EST

Telecon dial-in information:

U.S. toll free: 866-682-4770
Australia toll free: 1800420354
Conference code: 8530264 (new)
Security Passcode: 7042044

1. Dial the Global Access Number for your country 
2. Enter the Conference Code, followed by #
3. Enter the Security Passcode, followed by #

This will be a short telecon as I haven't had time to work on some of
the items we were supposed to review since the looming performance
reviews require my effort elsewhere.

Proposed Agenda
-----------------------

+ IETF Note Well Agreement

  This is a reminder that our discussions are governed by the 
  IETF Note Well Agreement. See:

    http://www.ietf.org/NOTEWELL.html

  We will start each week's meeting with this announcement.

+ Discuss status of IETF documents

+ Label Format Specification document status update

+ Discuss work needed for October Bake-A-Thon