Subject: [nfsv4] NFSv4 personal drafts

From: Spencer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 00:56:23 -0700

I see there are three personal I-Ds present that have not been
discussed at the WG meetings (they don't have to -- just noting it).

Would the authors of those drafts be kind enough to send
email to the WG alias with their intent?  Is review or input needed?
If so, by when, etc.

Thanks,
Spencer

---

From: "Roy, Dipankar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 00:35:34 +0530

> Spencer

Hi Spencer,

Thanks for bringing this up. We are planning to present the draft
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dipankar-nfsv4-pathless-objects-00
at the IETF 79: November 7-12, 2010, Beijing, China.

We would be delighted to have any review comments or input on the draft
before IETF 79.

Thanks
Dipankar