Subject: [nfsv4] [FedFS] meeting agenda (8/19)

From: James Lentini <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 18:42:20 -0400 (EDT)

Tomorrow's proposed agenda is below. Please let me know if you would
like to add additional topics.

    Time: Thursdays 1:30-2:30 PM EST/10:30-11:30 AM PST
 Dial-in: 1-888-765-3653 (us)
          303-218-2659 (international)
      Id: 2354843

Proposed Agenda
---------------

+ IETF Note Well Agreement

  This is a reminder that our discussions are governed by the 
  IETF Note Well Agreement. See:

    http://www.ietf.org/NOTEWELL.html

  We will start each week's meeting with this announcement.

+ Report from the WG Meeting (Craig Everhart)

+ NSDB Draft Updates

  - Draft -07 Update
  http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/nfsv4/current/msg08265.html

  - Draft -08 Update
  http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/nfsv4/current/msg08277.html

+ October Bake-a-thon Planning

+ LDAP Referrals

+ Procedure for Flushing the Fileserver's FSN-to-FSL cache