Subject: [nfsv4] I-D Action:draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-admin-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 11:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Administration Protocol for Federated Filesystems
	Author(s)       : J. Lentini, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-admin-06.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2010-09-29

This document describes the administration protocol for a federated
file system that enables file access and namespace traversal across
collections of independently administered fileservers.  The protocol
specifies a set of interfaces by which fileservers with different
administrators can form a fileserver federation that provides a
namespace composed of the filesystems physically hosted on and
exported by the constituent fileservers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-admin-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.