Subject: [nfsv4] [FedFS] meeting agenda (9/2)

From: James Lentini <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 17:02:57 -0400 (EDT)

Tomorrow's proposed agenda is below. Please let me know if you would
like to add additional topics.

    Time: Thursdays 1:30-2:30 PM EST/10:30-11:30 AM PST
 Dial-in: 1-888-765-3653 (us)
          303-218-2659 (international)
      Id: 2354843

Proposed Agenda
---------------

+ IETF Note Well Agreement

  This is a reminder that our discussions are governed by the 
  IETF Note Well Agreement. See:

    http://www.ietf.org/NOTEWELL.html

  We will start each week's meeting with this announcement.

+ Status for draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-dns-srv-namespace

+ October Bake-a-thon Planning

+ NSDB Draft Update

  See http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/nfsv4/current/msg08294.html

+ Procedure for Flushing the Fileserver's FSN-to-FSL cache