Subject: [nfsv4] Requirements gathering for BakeAThons and ConnectAThons

From: Thomas Haynes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 16:04:58 -0400

Firstly, I think we would all like to thank Sorin and EMC for hosting the latest
BakeAThon. The sponsorship of both BlueArc and Isilon also deserve our
thanks. It was nice to meet old friends and make some new ones. It
was also nice to have the event on the East Coast for a change.

Secondly, one thing that became clear was that we do not have good
documentation on the requirements on what we need to effectively test.
We need to be able to provide a concise document to a host such that
they can in turn hand over to their IT department.

I've volunteered to gather those requirements and present them back
to the community. I'm interested in hearing if you have any requirements,
e.g., outgoing git and ssh traffic is a must for Linux developers.

Please send your suggestions directly to me and I'll follow up with a
link to the document.

Also, we've put together a Facebook group called NFS Community at
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_131692603548879
It is meant for sharing pictures, comments, etc. Please feel free to
join.