Subject: [nfsv4] [FedFS] meeting agenda (10/14)

From: James Lentini <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 17:03:54 -0400 (EDT)

Tomorrow's proposed agenda is below. Please let me know if you would
like to add additional topics.

    Time: Thursdays 1:30-2:30 PM EST/10:30-11:30 AM PST
 Dial-in: 1-888-765-3653 (us)
          303-218-2659 (international)
      Id: 2354843

Proposed Agenda
---------------

+ IETF Note Well Agreement

  This is a reminder that our discussions are governed by the 
  IETF Note Well Agreement. See:

    http://www.ietf.org/NOTEWELL.html

  We will start each week's meeting with this announcement.

+ Admin Draft Update

  Draft -07 was posted on 10/10 with the following changes:

  - Added FEDFS_ERR_NSDB_NONCE error code

  - Described scenarios is which the FEDFS_ERR_NSDB_RESPONSE error code
    should be used

  - Modified list of REQUIRED and RECOMMENDED procedures

  - Clarified the semantics of the FEDFS_CREATE_REPLICATION procedure

  - Defined the ONC RPC program short name

+ XDR encoding of "/"

+ Procedure for generating UUID values in Section 4.2.1.1 of NSDB draft

  Review sentence on "test" UUIDs:

     It MAY also be useful, for purposes of debugging or annotation, to
     permit a fedfsUuid to include members of a more general class of
     strings.

  ONC RPC Admin protocol's FedFsUuid type is defined to take binary UUID 
  values (16 bytes). 

+ Any other WG last call issues?

+ Meeting schedule

  Our next meeting will be on October 28. Along with other items, we'll 
  review the updated draft-adamson-nfsv4-multi-domain-access-03 I-D.

  What should our future meeting schedule be? Dependent on WG last 
  call outcome?