Subject: [nfsv4] [3530bis] meeting Agenda 11/04

From: Thomas Haynes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 17:19:13 -0500

Tomorrow's proposed agenda is below. Please let me know if
you would like to add additional topics.

   Time: Thursdays 12:30-1:30 PM CST/1:30-2:30 PM EST/10:30-11:30 AM PST
Dial-in: 1-888-765-3653 (us)
         303-218-2659 (international)
     Id: 2787108

Proposed Agenda
---------------

+ IETF Note Well Agreement

 This is a reminder that our discussions are governed by the 
 IETF Note Well Agreement. See:

   http://www.ietf.org/NOTEWELL.html

 We will start each week's meeting with this announcement.

+ Homework for the long flight to Beijing

Dave suggested that we divide up the locking issues and meet
offline in Beijing to finish up that work.

Assuming we can get enough people present in the meeting,
we can divide that up.

+ End game for 3530bis

I'm being asked to provide a schedule for last call for 3530bis.

One way to look at this is that if you have something you want
in 3530bis and it is not on the task list, time is running out.

=========

BTW - considering I thought we would be at IETF for this meeting,
it might be considered unplanned. So please send me a note if
you plan to attend. If you don't reply, I'll assume that you are
not attending. I'll make the call to cancel the meeting based on
the responses.