Subject: [nfsv4] [3530bis] meeting Agenda 11/18

From: Thomas Haynes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 16:11:19 -0800

Tomorrow's proposed agenda is below. Please let me know if
you would like to add additional topics.

   Time: Thursdays 12:30-1:30 PM CST/1:30-2:30 PM EST/10:30-11:30 AM PST
Dial-in: 1-888-765-3653 (us)
         303-218-2659 (international)
     Id: 2787108

Proposed Agenda
---------------

+ IETF Note Well Agreement

 This is a reminder that our discussions are governed by the 
 IETF Note Well Agreement. See:

   http://www.ietf.org/NOTEWELL.html

 We will start each week's meeting with this announcement.

+ Trip report from IETF 79

Need to start wrapping things up.
Call out i18n changes better.

+ Added errata

http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=3530

Marcel Telka added a bunch of errata.

+ Rob's namespace changes

Some discussion on list, I'd like to wrap these up.

---

From: sfaibish <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 13:46:03 -0500

Do we have a call? I am dialed in and nobody is on. Do I have the wrong  
number?

/Sorin

-- 
Best Regards

Sorin Faibish
Corporate Distinguished Engineer
Unified Storage Division
         EMC²
where information lives

Phone: 508-249-5745
Cellphone: 617-510-0422
Email : [email-masked]

---

From: "William A. (Andy) Adamson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 13:51:43 -0500

Hi Sorin

The call was finished very quickly!

-->Andy

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 1:46 PM, sfaibish <[email-masked]> wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 19:11:19 -0500, Thomas Haynes <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> _______________________________________________
> nfsv4 mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4
>

---

From: sfaibish <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 14:04:16 -0500

Rob was waiting with me

/Sorin

-- 
Best Regards

Sorin Faibish

Phone: 508-249-5745
Cellphone: 617-510-0422
Email : [email-masked]

---

From: Thomas Haynes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 11:22:06 -0800

The meeting started at 10:30 Pacific. We waited 5 minutes to begin.

We went over the agenda items. Some people called in a bit late.

When all of the items were done, we finished the call. I had no
clue that people were going to try to join after the meeting was
finished.

The big agenda item was missing one of the key participants. I
had anticipated that it would consume the majority of the meeting.
Since it would have been pointless to hold it and there were no
other items prepared, we ended the call.

I'll acknowledge some responsibility in not making sure people were
aware that this was happening, even though I sent out an agenda.
But I tried to manage that for the 11/04 meeting and only had one
other person call in.

I'm willing to reschedule the meeting to another time slot if this one
does not work.