Subject: [nfsv4] [3530bis] meeting Agenda 1/12

From: Thomas Haynes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 00:11:20 -0800

Tomorrow's proposed agenda is below. Please let me know if
you would like to add additional topics.

   Time: Thursdays 12:30-1:30 PM CST/1:30-2:30 PM EST/10:30-11:30 AM PST
Dial-in: 1-888-765-3653 (us)
         303-218-2659 (international)
     Id: 2787108

Proposed Agenda
---------------

+ IETF Note Well Agreement

 This is a reminder that our discussions are governed by the 
 IETF Note Well Agreement. See:

   http://www.ietf.org/NOTEWELL.html

 We will start each week's meeting with this announcement.

+ Updated task list

 See https://github.com/loghyr/3530bis/blob/master/tasklist.txt

+ Knocking off high priority items

+ Interim meeting