Subject: [nfsv4] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 12:45:03 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : NFS Version 4 Minor Version 2
    Author(s)     : T. Haynes
    Filename      : draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-01.txt
    Pages         : 63
    Date          : 2011-04-21
    
   This Internet-Draft describes NFS version 4 minor version two,
   focusing mainly on the protocol extensions made from NFS version 4
   minor version 0 and NFS version 4 minor version 1.  Major extensions
   introduced in NFS version 4 minor version two include: Server-side
   Copy, Space Reservations, and Support for Sparse Files.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.