Subject: [nfsv4] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-dot-x-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 14:45:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : NFSv4 Minor Version 2 Protocol External Data Representation Standard (XDR) Description
    Author(s)     : T. Haynes
    Filename      : draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-dot-x-01.txt
    Pages         : 78
    Date          : 2011-04-21
    
   This Internet-Draft provides the XDR description for NFSv4 minor
   version two.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-dot-x-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.