Subject: [nfsv4] Labeled NFS Draft

From: David Quigley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 07:33:26 -0400

Hello,
    In order to get things moving again Steve Smalley has helped me 
rework (and by help I mean did all of the work) the Labeled NFS document 
to be framed in terms of subject/object labeling instead of the 
smart/dumb terms we used before. I submitted the updated document with 
Steve's changes through the ID submission page. However, it wasn't 
finding me as an author so I had to edit that manually which means the 
secretariat has to manually approve the draft. In the mean time you can 
find the submission at http://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/status/36582/ 
where you can click on the link for the text document to take a look at 
it.

Dave

---

From: David Quigley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 09:53:15 -0400

On 10/26/2011 07:33, David Quigley wrote:
> rework (and by help I mean did all of the work) the Labeled NFS
> document to be framed in terms of subject/object labeling instead of
> the smart/dumb terms we used before. I submitted the updated document
> with Steve's changes through the ID submission page. However, it
> wasn't finding me as an author so I had to edit that manually which
> means the secretariat has to manually approve the draft. In the mean
> time you can find the submission at
> http://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/status/36582/ where you can click
> on the link for the text document to take a look at it.
>
> Dave
> _______________________________________________
> nfsv4 mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4

I pulled the document until Tom can repost it tonight when I get him 
the updated sources for the document. You should see another email from 
the I-D Submission system with the new document link at that point.