Subject: [nfsv4] [NFSv4.2] Meeting Agenda for 10/07/11

From: "Haynes, Tom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 05:44:55 +0000

Time: Thursdays 12:30-1:30 PM Central/1:30-2:30 PM Eastern/10:30-11:30 AM Pacific
Dial-in: 1-866-844-9418 (Toll Free)
       1-517-345-9208 (Caller paid)
         1800-936-206 (Israel toll free)

     Id: 4082151519

NOTE: New Conference Call ID: 4082151519

Proposed Agenda
---------------

+ IETF Note Well Agreement

 This is a reminder that our discussions are governed by the
 IETF Note Well Agreement. See:

   http://www.ietf.org/NOTEWELL.html

 We will start each week's meeting with this announcement.

+ Taipei, Taipei?

Short term plans

+ IO_ADVISE

We seem to be close on incorporating this into the draft.

+ 3530bis

We have some open issues on this with respect to FedFS. I'd like to close this down
before we submit to the AD.