Subject: [nfsv4] Some final BAT notes

From: "Haynes, Tom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 15:47:07 +0000

We should be open for business from 8am to 8pm.

I'm not sure if there is someone in the lobby before 8am, but I'll be
there by 8am. I'll have visitor badges every day. Just tell the front desk
that you are there for the BakeAThon. You can give them my name if needed.
Since they might think I am in Tulsa, you can ask them to call my cell
phone. (It is also 918 261 7564.)

If you are not a NetApp employee, you can park anywhere that has visitor
signs. You can also park in any non-marked spot. Parking in the general
vicinity of Building 7 fills up quickly.

We will be locking the rooms at night, so both laptops and other things
can be left there.

We will have three rooms:

Quincy 1 - 48
Quincy 2 - 48
Pike Place Market - 8

The louder equipment will be going in Quincy 2.

Pike Place Market can be used for small meetings. Reserving it is pretty
simple, just ask.

Current schedule:

Wednesday: Ganesha 2-3 pm
Thursday: Ganesha 2-3 pm

Trond also has requested a meeting slot - I'll need to nail down the time
with him.

If a slot is not reserved, feel free to have an impromptu meeting, use the
whiteboard, etc.

If a meeting draws more than about 10 people, we can move it to Quincy 2.

Which brings us to people who are attending a meeting, but not testing. If
the meeting is in Pike Place Market, there is no need to sign the CDA. If
we overflow into one of the Quincy rooms, then each company present must
have a signed CDA. 

Again, the CDA can be located at:
http://www.nfsv4bat.org/Events/2011/October/BAT/NetApp_BAT_2011_CDA.pdf

I'll have some printed out and ready to be signed. :->