Subject: [nfsv4] draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-dns-srv-namespace-11

From: "Everhart, Craig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 15:51:36 -0500

Version 11 has just been posted.  It addresses several points from the
review of -09 and -10.

Per the DNS Directorate's suggestion, 

-          SRV name of "_domainroot._nfs", so that the RR name looks
like "_domainroot._nfs.tcp.example.net"

-          Registration request for "domainroot" service, described as a
subtype of NFS (which is already registered)

Per other suggestions

-          Removal of claims about DNS-SD, in favor of talking only
about Unicast vs Multicast DNS

-          No mention of protocols in SRV other than _tcp and _udp.

-          Possible use of ports other than 2049 in the SRV RR

Craig

---

From: Nico Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 15:25:02 -0600

Great, I'm happy with this.