Subject: [nfsv4] SSV poll again

From: "J. Bruce Fields" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 09:39:45 -0500

Our of curiosity: has anyone implemented SSV (either server or client
side), or does anyone plan to soon?

(And what about other state protection?)

--b.

---

From: Karen Rochford <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 11:48:35 -0700

I've played around with this on both client and server, but is had not 
gotten past that phase.

Karen

J. Bruce Fields wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> nfsv4 mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4
>

---

From: Olga Kornievskaia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 15:17:35 -0500

CITI would be interested in implementing it (ie windows client). But
the lack of servers to test against makes hard.

---

From: "J. Bruce Fields" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 16:52:35 -0500

> the lack of servers to test against makes hard.

I'm assuming you don't have the time, but of course if you want to dust
off your old patches and submit them I'll happily review them--I
couldn't offer much more than that for now.

--b.