Subject: [nfsv4] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-admin-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 11:05:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Administration Protocol for Federated Filesystems
	Author(s)       : James Lentini
                          Craig Everhart
                          Daniel Ellard
                          Renu Tewari
                          Manoj Naik
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-admin-12.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2012-09-25

Abstract:
   This document describes the administration protocol for a federated
   file system that enables file access and namespace traversal across
   collections of independently administered fileservers.  The protocol
   specifies a set of interfaces by which fileservers with different
   administrators can form a fileserver federation that provides a
   namespace composed of the filesystems physically hosted on and
   exported by the constituent fileservers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-admin

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-admin-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-admin-12

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/