Subject: [nfsv4] rfc3530bis-28: Few minor issues (mostly typos)

From: Marcel Telka <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 22:12:50 +0200

Hi,

Here are few minor issues I found in RFC3530bis-28:

1) Extra M:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
15.28.4.  DESCRIPTION

   The REMOVE operation removes (deletes) a directory entry M named by
   filename from the directory corresponding to the current filehandle.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) Missing space before */

------------------------------------------------------------------------
15.18.3.  RESULT

   struct open_read_delegation4 {
    stateid4 stateid;    /* Stateid for delegation*/
------------------------------------------------------------------------

3) Missing space before */

------------------------------------------------------------------------
   struct OPEN4resok {
    stateid4       stateid;      /* Stateid for open */
    change_info4   cinfo;        /* Directory Change Info */
    uint32_t       rflags;       /* Result flags */
    bitmap4        attrset;      /* attribute set for create*/
    open_delegation4 delegation; /* Info on any open
                                    delegation */
   };
------------------------------------------------------------------------

4) Extra "information" in chapter 9.6.3.4.3.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
   sequence.  For the two aforementioned edge conditions, the harshest a
   server can be, and still support a grace period for reclaims,
   requires that the server record in stable storage information some
   minimal information.  For example, a server implementation could, for
------------------------------------------------------------------------

5) s/in/is/ in chapter 15.7.4.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
   This operation in provided to support clients that record delegation
   information on stable storage on the client.  In this case,
------------------------------------------------------------------------

6) s/it/it is/

------------------------------------------------------------------------
13.1.7.1.  NFS4ERR_BADCHAR (Error Code 10040)

   A UTF-8 string contains a character which is not supported by the
   server in the context in which it being used.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

7) Duplicate information about zero length in 15.6.4.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
   If the objname is of zero length, NFS4ERR_INVAL will be returned.
   The objname is also subject to the normal UTF-8, character support,
   and name checks.  See Section 12.5 for further discussion.

   If the objname has a length of 0 (zero), or if objname does not obey
   the UTF-8 definition, the error NFS4ERR_INVAL will be returned.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- 
+-------------------------------------------+
| Marcel Telka   e-mail:   [email-masked]  |
|                homepage: http://telka.sk/ |
|                jabber:   [email-masked] |
+-------------------------------------------+