Subject: [nfsv4] Oct 2014 Bakeathon in Westford, Ma

From: Steve Dickson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2014 21:01:07 -0400

Red Hat is pleased to announce that it is hosting the an NFSv4
Bakeathon Oct 06-10 at our Westford, MA office.  

Details and registration info is here:

http://www.nfsv4bat.org/Events/2013/September/BAT/index.html

I have 20 rooms blocked of at two different hotels this year
due to some people not too happy with the rooms at the
Westford Regency Inn, but other people thought they were fine.

Details are on the BAT website, but there are another
20 rooms blocked off at a fairly new Hampton Inn & Suites.

Last year it was a little tight space wise, so this year I
booked two conference rooms that should give us plenty of
space.

When registering (i.e. replying to this email) please give me
   * Company Name
   * How engineers are coming
   * T-shirt size  

I hope to see you in October!!!

steved.

---

From: "J. Bruce Fields" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 15:23:10 -0400

> http://www.nfsv4bat.org/Events/2013/September/BAT/index.html

Should be:

	http://www.nfsv4bat.org/Events/2014/October/BAT/index.html

Looking forward to it!

--b.

---

From: "J. Bruce Fields" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 16:28:46 -0400

> 	http://www.nfsv4bat.org/Events/2014/October/BAT/index.html

But I'm having no luck getting the block rate at the Westford Regency
Inn's website.

--b.

---

From: Steve Dickson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2014 14:20:43 -0400

> 	http://www.nfsv4bat.org/Events/2014/October/BAT/index.html
Thanks!

steved.

---

From: Steve Dickson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2014 14:21:39 -0400

> But I'm having no luck getting the block rate at the Westford Regency

I'm looking into this atm... You might have to call... 

steved.

---

From: Steve Dickson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 11:03:09 -0400

> I'm looking into this atm... You might have to call... 
The code to register on line is BAKE

steved.