Subject: [nfsv4] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-dnoveck-nfs-extension-02.txt

From: David Noveck <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 08:02:51 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 9:24 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-dnoveck-nfs-extension-02.txt
To: David Noveck <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-dnoveck-nfs-extension-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by David Noveck and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-dnoveck-nfs-extension
Revision:       02
Title:          NFS Protocol Extension: Retrospect and Prospect
Document date:  2015-03-08
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          28
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dnoveck-nfs-extension-02.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dnoveck-nfs-extension/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dnoveck-nfs-extension-02
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dnoveck-nfs-extension-02

Abstract:
   This document surveys the processes by which the NFS protocol has
   been extended in the past, including all of the NFS major and minor
   versions.  A particular focus is on how the minor versioning model of
   NFSv4 has worked and what might be done to enhance version management
   within NFSv4.

   The work already done in the new NFSv4 version management document is
   summarized, and there is a discussion of further issues the working
   group will need to address in moving that work forward.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat