Subject: [nfsv4] Joel Jaeggli's No Objection on draft-ietf-nfsv4-layout-types-03: (with COMMENT)

From: "Joel Jaeggli" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 08:45:18 -0700

Joel Jaeggli has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-nfsv4-layout-types-03: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-layout-types/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Nit,

4.3.  Object Layout Type

   The Object Layout Type focuses security checks to occur during the
   allocation of the layout.  The client will typically ask for a layout
   for each byte-range of either READ or READ/WRITE

I don't think focuses is right word in this context... forces?