Subject: [nfsv4] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-bidirection-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 15:47:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Size-Limited Bi-directional Remote Procedure Call On Remote Direct Memory Access Transports
        Author          : Charles Lever
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-bidirection-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-09-25

Abstract:
   Recent minor versions of NFSv4 work best when ONC RPC transports can
   send ONC RPC transactions in both directions.  This document
   describes conventions that enable RPC-over-RDMA Version One transport
   endpoints to interoperate when operation in both directions is
   necessary.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-bidirection/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-bidirection-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-bidirection-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Chuck Lever <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 15:49:37 -0700

Hi Spencer-

I’ve incorporated all comments to date on this document.
I’d like to request a Working Group Last Call.

> Begin forwarded message:
> 
> From: [email-masked]
> Subject: [nfsv4] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-bidirection-01.txt
> Date: September 25, 2015 at 3:47:43 PM PDT
> To: <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> nfsv4 mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4

—
Chuck Lever